Search the forum,

Discuss Vokera Unica 36 Fault Jumper Tag in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

smtplumbing

Allright guys One of my mates phoned me today with a problem of a new boiler install. hes just fitted a vokera unica 36 HE, just a swap from a worcester juinor

He is getting Fault code AL55 jumper tag fault, he has remove the Mech clock and the rf stat back to the where it was I have looked up the install guide on here to try and help him but no matter what he does he is still getting the same fault. any one good with vokeras which has had this problem before. I would go to see the boiler but i am in stirling and the boiler is in edinburgh as musselburgh so i dont want to be wasting a trip.

What are your thoughts thanks steven

Has the jumper tags and all connections been checked on the board?

graham m yeah everything is fine took the screw out and checked pulled out pushed in, brand spanking out the box aswell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Vokera Unica 36 Fault Jumper Tag in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I was wondering if anyone can help with this. On servicing a two year old Vokera Unica i28 I carried out combustion analysis checks. The high readings were fine but when I checked on low I was only getting 6% CO2. When I slowly started to adjust the valve I couldn’t get the Co2 anywhere near...
Replies
Views
A
I’ve just got a Vokera Easi-plus 29 boiler installed yesterday by gas safe registered engineers. The boiler is brand new. However I don’t get hot water. The radiators are working fine. When I open the tap, warm water comes for a few seconds and then it goes cold and the solid green light on the...
Replies
Views
In our Village Hall we have a Ideal Concord CXS/SD40/H central heating boiler. This was installed new when we had an extension built and the existing boiler needed upgrading. The Mechanical Engineers advising the architect insisted that we had a conventional cast iron combustion chamber boiler...
Replies
Views
Hi I have recently had a Worchester 15i Regular boiler installed, it comes with honeywell control and thermostat also. Its suddenly developed a very odd random intermittent problem. I can set thermostat to 30c (house temp is 20c), set my honeywell control HotWater or CentralHeating to On...
Replies
Views
We have a Worcester system boiler, an unvented HWC and mains water pressure to the house. I paid £420 to fix issues we have with our heating system but the overall problem remains. The guy is now saying the only solution is a new boiler and he may be right. I couldn't find fault with the...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock