Search the forum,

Discuss Vokera or Ariston Water Heater in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

my Main Medway Super Multipoint has finally bitten the dust
:(
. Its Hobson's choice for a (NG) replacement either a Ariston Next Evo X 16l or the Vokera AquaNova LE or is it the Easy-Flo? Does anyone have any experience of these water heaters and which one is the better choice?

Reply to Vokera or Ariston Water Heater in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all:) This is my first post here. My Dad recently had an Ariston Next Evo X SFT 16L multipoint water heater installed to replace the previous one that was leaking. What concerns me is that it basically takes about one and a half minutes for the water to reach even a a basic useful...
Replies
Views
I have moved plumbing pipes for Ariston lux water heater As far as I can tell have moved and installed all pipe work correctly Fitted expansion vessel and pressure reducing valve Not yet switched on for warm water , Just testing for leaks etc using cold Without switching on …so when I go to...
Replies
Views
Hi all, My customer needs a new water heater/boiler - preferably electric. (Getting the gas pipe through to the desired location is a bit of a no-go. It's a tiny stone-walled, screed floored terraced cottage, with no easy route for the gas pipe. So we're looking at electric options). Two people...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, I am looking for advice, I own a Nail Salon and would like to install a Pedicure Station for my clients. The water needs to be heated using an electric heater before reaching the pedicure station, I`ve ordered Redring Powerstream 9.5kW Instantaneous Water Heater but the plumber has...
Replies
Views
Some 6 years ago I replaced an old Andrews R2000 series water heater at a local factory with 3 Fastflo water heaters and additional storage (about 1500 litres total). Since then we have had a number of performance issues with the heaters, one has been replaced totally and another has had new...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock