Search the forum,

Discuss Vokera Excell 80 E DHW cool in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sefton

Hi guys,I hope you are all well and ready forxmas.Ifsome kind engineer out there could share their thoughts on a fault with my boiler that would be great.

The fault is when there is demand for DHW,the boiler fires up and keeps fired but the hot water never gets hot(luke warm)then nearly goes cold,then back to slighty warm again.

Has anybody got any idea's what might be causing this?No probs at all with the heating though.I'm not sure how old the boiler is as it was in when I bought the house earlier this year.I had it serviced by a local engineer in Feb with no faults mentioned or found.

Somebody mentioned plate heat exchanger sludged/scaled up??Your thoughts appreciated thanks gents.

There's a few things it could be, but it needs checking by a GSR eng to determine the fault, it's not a DIY fix unfortunately
Get your eng from Feb back, or post your location and problem in the "looking for an engineer" section and someone is bound to be fairly close to you, however, a lot may be breaking up for a fortnight from tomorrow

Could possibly be a mixer tap or shower letting by. If you can isolate these to prove it is or isn't them might save you some money.

Basic problem cheap fix. Even us rip off gas men couldn't shaft you on this unless they are brain dead but thats is a chance you take these days :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Vokera Excell 80 E DHW cool in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi hoping someone can help with this as its beginning to drive me nuts. Boiler generally well serviced and working fine, no problems with DHW. Central heating recently began to occasionally fire up as normal and run until it reached temperature set by flow control thermostat at which point...
Replies
Views
Vented system, Worcester Bosch 30CDi, NEST control. Radiators not getting hot, or takes hours. Wanted to ask if below is a good indicator of a technical problem, rather than looking for blockages etc etc. The boiler is cycling from 45 degrees, climbing quickly (a degree a second) to 50 where it...
Replies
Views
David Goodwin
D
Interested on thoughts on this (I've also posted on another forum but thought this might be a better place to ask); Long time lurker, have gleamed some great knowledge from this site, finally signed up as I cant find an exact answer to the below. I'm not a heating engineer, but an electrical...
Replies
Views
N
Thanks in advance for any advice. We have a Lefroy Brooks XO concealed thermostatic valve shower and Worcester Heatslave 20/25 combi oil fired boiler. We moved into this property 4 months ago and from day 1, our shower has not been able to maintain temperature. It starts off hot, and after a...
Replies
Views
Nathalie
N
For around six months my Vokera Vision 25C has been making a short whistling noise when the hot tap is turned on. It started intermittently initially but now its everytime hot water is called for. I can’t recall any works to anything when it started. The noise lasts for two seconds max and I...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock