Search the forum,

Discuss Vokera 29HE air pressure switch issues in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Nico

Gas Engineer
Hi Guys was wondering if someone could help me out with a Vokera compact 29HE. Had been called out it last year and boiler was only firing up with cover off so replaced fan venturis. Called back today and venturis are clean. Heat exchanger is spotless with no debris between fins causing flow restriction and no obstruction in flue. Has anyone else had similar issues with these boilers and any advice on what else I should be looking out for? Could it be the DPS although it is making with the cover off?

Cheers

I’m not sure if this can be discussed in the public forum? Anyway is it a Horizontal or vertical flue? Have you sampled/checked the air intake? What’s the ratio like?

I’m not sure if this can be discussed in the public forum? Anyway is it a Horizontal or vertical flue? Have you sampled/checked the air intake? What’s the ratio like?
I thought I had put this in the gas engineers forum? I hadn't checked the ratio yet as it's being held off by the APS unless I take the cover off. I didnt have a new seal to check the inside of the condenser yet so I am going back tomorrow to inspect that aswell.

It's a horizontal flue just straight out the back. I didnt check the ratio

I hadn't done because it was being held off by APS unless I took the cover off so thought the issue was before the combustion side of things. I didnt have a seal for the condenser so I am going back tomorrow to inspect inside of that. It's a horizontal flue just straight out the back.

Reply to Vokera 29HE air pressure switch issues in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock