Search the forum,

Discuss Vokera 15 month old. Fan running and flame on minimum constantly. in the DIY Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Easi Heat 25Ci. plus. Runs well and no codes on panel. Responds to DHW as it should. Same for CH.
New in December last.
The boiler is warm, and the fan speed is low constantly. Green light showing as working correctly.
Pump running, correct pressure. I suspect it could be a PCB problem? Having worked on many
panels over the years I would be grateful for any pointers as to where on the board I should be looking
please?
Thanks.

If you're not gas safe then you shouldn't be touching it. If you are, get your post count up and then you can access the gar only section for an answer.

If you're not gas safe then you shouldn't be touching it. If you are, get your post count up and then you can access the gar only section for an answer.
No I am not gas safe and I am not touching the gas side of the boiler. I am only interested in the diagnostics and the reasoning of the current problem. I have repaired many a PCB mainly Worcester which I found unreliable; expensive and overrated. Ideal much better.
I replaced many a capacitor and diode for a few pence rather than £90 for a new board. The problem is that I do not know the answer to the current problem nor does my Gas safe engineer who looks after my six boilers.

Rather than call out Vokera engineers if it is the PCB that's what I need to know, please. I respect Gas Safe but I am working in electronics and I am as good as you guys doing your Gas Safe stuff. If I can identify the problem I can provide my Gas Safe engineer with the pointers he needs.

Nope, doesnt work like that. After fiddling, how do you know everything is working as it should be and you haven't created a safety issue?

If your gsr cant diagnose an issue then it's time for a new one.

Reply to Vokera 15 month old. Fan running and flame on minimum constantly. in the DIY Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock