Search the forum,

Discuss Vivaro van racking in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

ADavies15

Hi, I've just bought a vivaro and am looking at installing some racking in the rear. I am thinking of splitting it in half in the middle and have been looking at ex bt racking. Has anybody used this and has photos they could show of what it's like when being used? Or what other ways have people shelved their vans?

Thanks for reading this post and I hope you can help.
Alex

theres quite a few posts on this, if you serch the forum you'll find some ideas and photos

I found this helpful Van Racking | THISisCarpentry

and this is mine

Attachments

• DSC_0175.jpg
    DSC_0175.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 110
  • DSC_0153.jpg
    DSC_0153.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 97
  • DSC_0143.jpg
    DSC_0143.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 88
Just kitted out a new Trafic - £100 of ply and fixings plus a weekend of fitting and its a perfect fit for all of the cases, boxes and caboodle that I carry. If you can find the time it's a satisfying and optimal solution!

Dont split it what ever you do from ymy experience of my lwb primastar split and a ladder storage compartment in the front section was the van got messed up quickly and inorder to sort out the mess everything had to me reremoved.check out my other posts and have a look at the way i had it when i removed the centre divider

Dont split it what ever you do from ymy experience of my lwb primastar split and a ladder storage compartment in the front section was the van got messed up quickly and inorder to sort out the mess everything had to me reremoved.check out my other posts and have a look at the way i had it when i removed the centre divider

had a sherpa convoy a few years back split down the middle,it was stupid,big van cut in two

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Vivaro van racking in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock