Search the forum,

Discuss Viva Skylo flush valve - which number means more flush? in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

R

RobertBrown84

I have a Viva Skylo flush valve and want to adjust it for maximum flushing power on the full flush. None of the instructions indicate whether a higher or lower number will achieve this, and I can't see an obvious difference in the water volume. Anyone know how the adjustment works?

Reply to Viva Skylo flush valve - which number means more flush? in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone, I moved into a new build three bedroom, two bathroom bungalow about 2.5 years ago. Ever since we moved in there has been an issue with the water pressure. Toward the end of last year the pressure had got worse. For instance, you could not run another tap in the house if a...
Replies
Views
    • Love
I recently moved to a house with an oil fired Aga. After it sooted up, I adjusted the settings on the BM-30 type oil control valve but am struggling to get it settled again. The Aga is overheating even when the low fire is set at the lowest setting. I couldn't find a clear set of instructions...
Replies
Views
Hi all, We recently purchased a house and nothing seems to work correctly here, I've spent weeks rectifying issues. Plumbing, electrical, carpentry it's been never ending. The house was built by Barratt Homes in the year 2000, it is a 3 bedroom house called a Palmerston, the CH/HW system is a Y...
Replies
Views
    • Informative
Anyone else had a bad experience with these? I bought one on the premise that one part fits most and stuck it in the van. Then, appalled that a spare diaphragm washer for it was expensive and rare, I decided against fitting it in any customer's house and it eventually ended up in my own toilet...
Replies
Views
Objective: I have an existing s-plan plus (see below for details) heating and hot water system, with 2 independent heating zones. There is a separate programmer and a simple room thermostat for zone 1 and programmable thermostat for zone 2. I have purchased the Drayton Wiser 3 zone kit and...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock