Search the forum,

Discuss vitra single button cistern lid won't come off in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

M

Maggie

Just move to a new place, toilet flush not enough water. Try to take off the lid to see vit it won't come off. Toilet has the word Vitra on it. Already unscrewed the single button off but the lid seems stuck or glued. Not even move slightly. Anyone have idea want else I could do please? Thanks

Probably wedged try pulling up from the front don’t drop the lid

Reply to vitra single button cistern lid won't come off in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, new to the group and need advice with my Vitra ts823. The toilet stopped flushing and there is water constantly trickling inside it. I've removed the lid but not sure which part is knackered. I've tried pulling /pushing any bits that look like they should move but the trickle doesn't get...
Replies
Views
Hi sorry im a newbie, pls help if u can. I had a new bathroom installed about a yr ago and since then when i flush the toilet the room stinks of sewer gas. Not only does the b/room stink it also smells in the kitchen too, which is directly below the toilet/b-room. It doesnt do it everytime...
Replies
Views
I have a pneumatic concealed cistern behind a removable vanity panel. I pulled the panel off to investigate a dull knocking noise when the cistern is coming to nearly full, I haven't ascertained what this might be as yet, I wondered if it was the cold water pipes knocking (as in water hammer)...
Replies
Views
Hi, we moved into a new house a while back and the main toilet has a large cistern and no dual flush capability. It gets used most of the time rather than the single ensuite we have so I was wondering if someone can recommend a kit to replace the lever with a two button arrangement or other...
Replies
Views
Hi all I really need some help or advise….. Back story….. Some years ago my dad had an extension to his house which included a newly built downstairs shower room. Recently he had this downstairs shower room re-fitted/decorated. Quite a simple set up consisting of a sink, toilet and shower...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock