Search the forum,

Discuss Viessmen vitodens 100 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Peter J Brown

Gas Engineer
Hi Guys, for called out the other day to attend a no hot water issue, water was going through the rads so ordered up and changed step motor and cartridge. All working well until I'm sitting at a concert and get a message boiler is showing fault 06. I'm no familiar with these boiler can someone give me a small heads up, no manual and struggling to download the old one as it keeps giving me the upto date one. The boiler concerned is about 10 years old al upload the serial number

IMG-20190605-WA0016.jpg

IMG-20190609-WA0003.jpg

Its a WB1A , probably well over 10 years old , looks like a call to Viessmann tec in the morning .

Only info I have is off the GC no .

Isn’t that 0b fault code @townfanjon

Water flow issue

Page 69, 70, 71 of genuine V destructions/mi’s dont even list the fault lol , where have you found that ?

This is why I never trust fault codes

Lol , wrong boiler !!!!! Shakes his head !!!!!

some blocking codes are the same also put with hes changed the step motor bet its not opening now which would cause no circ

Reply to Viessmen vitodens 100 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have a 10-yr old Vitodens 100 WB1B. This fall a leak developed: the air separator located in the boiler above was leaking, and water dripped down and infiltrated the pump electrical housing in the Combi unit. This shorted out the Combi pump which then blew a fuse. I corrected the leak and...
Replies
Views
Hi I've come back from a two week holiday to find my Baxi boiler displaying an error. It's a Baxi Ecoblue Advance 19 Heat ERP and the error is a red light flashing 6 times. This seems to mean "Miscellaneous" in terms of error codes. A reset is doing nothing. I've had a plumber out who's...
Replies
Views
    • Informative
Why am I not surprised? Britain’s gas network still using engines from 1960s RAF fighter jets Ageing aircraft turbines will cost millions to replace, says National Gas chief Jonathan Leake14 January 2024 • 5:49pm Mr Butterworth, chief executive of National Gas, says the network is powered by...
Replies
Views
Hi, A newbie here but need expert advice, I have installers who have started fitting the boiler (Vaillant ecoTEC plus 637) replacing an old water tank loft system and cylinder in the cupboard I'm also installing a horizontal megaflo (tempest) Okay, so they purchased the Valliant vsmart kit...
Replies
Views
Not sure if this is a success or a fail or just a rant but We do have heat and hot water now So all started the evening of Friday the 12th (Nov) I had noticed the water wasn't getting hot nor the heating. We had someone come have a look the next day thinking it was something simple like the...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock