Search the forum,

Discuss viessmann vitodens 200w combi in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

plumbermw

Anybody had any trouble with the combustion controller on these boilers? only fitted one prior to this and had no problems, but after around a week after commissioning a fault has appeared"combustion controller" ive checked all possible causes from mi's and reset cleared the fault, was fine for a couple of days but now fault has reappeared and will not reset, viessmann wont come out until Monday so just wanted any suggestions as customer is now without heating and hot water until Monday

Sorry pal never heard this one , but please could you repost what happens when Viessmann come out, I have a few of these with my customers and one in my own house lol

Hi what is the fault code,I work on the 200&100s it will show a fault code for example f2/ee/f4 etc once you can confirm that let me know,also what age is the boiler?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to viessmann vitodens 200w combi in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock