Search the forum,

Discuss Viessmann vitodens 100 FF fault? in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

lupieloo

Gas Engineer
Hi.

I've been out to look at this boiler today (I am a gas engineer) and found that this FF fault code keeps coming up even after restarting the boiler.

On arrival I found pressure was on zero so I topped it back up and reset the boiler.

On the display it says 141 then changes to temperature.

Doesn't fire up at all. Pump runs and fan. Diverter valve switches over.

I found no power to the gas valve at all even from the pcb.

I'm guessing this indicates the pcb faulty? Or could there be something I might be missing.

yes normally on FF its the board , but I have never heard of the 141 though .
Viessmann tech are still working maybe worth a call on Tuesday.

Reply to Viessmann vitodens 100 FF fault? in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

A
Hi all, I have a viessmann vitoden 100 w boiler and we have had a three hour power cut this afternoon/ evening. The boiler switches on and the temp just goes down and then flashes up 0c. From what I can see this error code means blocked burner? The oven also will not ignite. I have tried to...
Replies
Views
Abbie S
A
Hello, I am about to get the attached Viessmann 100-w heat only boiler with pump and diverter valve. Current boiler - Non Condensing System - OV, CH only, no DHW Feeder Tank - Yes Expansion vessel - No Pressure Relief Valve - Yes Filter - No RF connections - 22mm NG pipe - 15mm from meter to...
Replies
Views
Conditions: nearly 10 year old boiler WB2B, heating mode off, DHW on or also in standby, Boiler shows no fault LED on, no new fault logged, room thermostat deactivated. Boiler gets odd attacks of suddenly turning on the fan 100%, then (gas valve and ignition are clicking?) potentially tries to...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I had a new Viessmann Vitodens 100-w boiler (the new version) installed last year. The guy who was installing and commissioning it had never seen or commissioned this boiler before, so I guess he didn't do it in the most efficient way: 1. I've got Google Nest thermostat but it looks to...
Replies
Views
Hi All Bit of an urgent one being that time of year and can't get a plumber out until after xmas even on an emergency callout I have just tried to turn on my CH for the first time this year as I have a number of guests coming for xmas dinner but even after an hour all the rads are stone...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock