Search the forum,

Discuss Viessmann Boiler Left in Service Mode now not working in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi boiler in question is a Viessmann 100-W WB1B Heat Only Boiler with F&E Tank in loft etc and Cylinder appreciate some advice please

Not sure if connected but Engineer just been and serviced boiler etc 1 day ago and, by mistake he seems to have left it in Service Mode so when the hot water was timed to come on it would have run at max heat (without modulating down as far as I understand).. Just spotted the Serv mode on the display so reset the boiler turning it on and off. The boiler will now not heat anything. So when the programmer calls for heat or hot water the boiler does not respond at all. No error codes or anything else.

I assume when it came on timed to heat hot water for an hour, it would have heated water fast as was on max power but when thermostat on the cylinder said it was hot enough it would have still turned the boiler off.

Any suggestions welcome please

Last edited:

Reply to Viessmann Boiler Left in Service Mode now not working in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

H
Wishing everyone on tgmhis forum a very happy Christmas!! I am working on a combi boiler which has problem with heating only. Water is heating normally. Here are the symptoms 1. Signal from thermostat is not firing the boiler. It does not make any sound when heating is on from thermostat. 2...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Milky hot water. Recently had a Viessmann 100-W combi boiler installed. Now when the hot water reaches any tap it is very 'milky'. This appears to be micro bubbles and clears, upwards, in a few seconds leaving no residue. Though this is a hard water area in 45 years have never had this cloudy...
Replies
Views
D
hello! while saving up for a new plumbing and heating installation for my new one bedroom flat, i did a lot of research on different boilers and systems, sought some advice, and settled on a viessmann vitodens 050-w, seems to offer a lot in terms of features and reliability, offers good value...
Replies
Views
Hi all I have a Vaillant eco boiler at a new house I moved into last week. It’s a combo boiler and the last boiler I had was old (and much easier to use!) This one keeps turning itself off. The hot water seems to work and is always warm. The heating also works but for random amounts of time...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Have a sytem boiler with unvented cylinder with 2 heating zones plus hot water in a house we moved into recently. To start with we were always amazed at the water pressure so on the odd occasion that the water was only luke warm it was easily forgiven, but over time we have come to realise that...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock