Search the forum,

Discuss vertical waste pipe is 235mm from wall, need a WC to accommodate this in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

D

dingdong

Hi,
Could anyone recommend a toilet that could work with a waste pipe that proud of the wall?
Or where I might go to search for one?
Cheers.

Low level toilet and cut the flush pipe to match

Chop a hole in the wall, fit a new soil outlet into the stack. Fill the old vertical pipe up with cement and point smooth in the chamber where it joins the rest. Just done one last week. It's the only really satisfactory way to get a close coupled WC in. Your only cheap and easy option is to install a low level pan and cistern instead of close coupled.

Or: stud off the back wall to suit a Close coupled.
If you do it full height it will not notice at all (unless there’s a window!)
Or my preference is usually 1000 to 1200mm high (depending on height of room) finishing off with a useful shelf.

Reply to vertical waste pipe is 235mm from wall, need a WC to accommodate this in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock