Search the forum,

Discuss Veissman 050-w vs Baxi 600 624 24kw in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Gary80gas

Gas Engineer
I need to choose a reliable budjet boiler. Ive never installed a veissman before and its been years since i installed a baxi.
I like the specs on both boilers. The amount of plastic and rubber worries me about the veissman but i do still like it, the baxi 624
looks like a lot of boiler for the money. Which one would you choose and why?

Baxi for the money or main eco same as the baxi for 499 with a 5 year warranty

Thanks,.
Ive gone for the baxi 825 which includes filter as for an extra £50 the customer gets a 10 yr warrenty over the 624s 7yr.
I'm glad you did that! I'm a BG engineer and my mate left us for Baxi. He is a proper engineer, really thorough and everything done to the manufacturer instructions. So I trust his advice. He told me the 600 is a nightmare!! He only does warranty calls and the majority of his work is on 600's...in terms of their newer boilers.

I'm glad you did that! I'm a BG engineer and my mate left us for Baxi. He is a proper engineer, really thorough and everything done to the manufacturer instructions. So I trust his advice. He told me the 600 is a nightmare!! He only does warranty calls and the majority of his work is on 600's...in terms of their newer boilers.
Isn’t it the same boiler with a different badge?

Exactly the same boiler but with an ADEY filter I’ve fitted 4 this year no faults they do have a qc issue atm the pipe out from the pump is missing a clip it’s rattling inside the case but if you phone it in they will supply you with a new boiler if it’s damaged / don’t spot it

what faults is he getting ?

Anyone doing just warranty work for any company is going to do nothing but repair new boilers, surely the measure should be how many engineers they have doing it, rather than what each engineer is doing?

Exactly the same boiler but with an ADEY filter I’ve fitted 4 this year no faults they do have a qc issue atm the pipe out from the pump is missing a clip it’s rattling inside the case but if you phone it in they will supply you with a new boiler if it’s damaged / don’t spot it

what faults is he getting ?
Probably stuff like that!

Fitted a few 600's and not really had any problems the diverter valve is the weak point on all baxi's they leak through the pin and get stuck its the most common problem I repair , Viessman use to much plastic for liking but seem to have a good reputation can't really judge I am fitting a 222- f next week so will have to see how that goes . Kop

Never see much mention of Intergas on here which have no diverter valve?.
I fit them from time to time if the job suits I don't have a loyalty to just one boiler brand it's good to fit a mix it keeps you updated and skilled, never had any issues with Intergas I've heard a few problems on the xclusive regarding the condense traps ??

Reply to Veissman 050-w vs Baxi 600 624 24kw in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock