Search the forum,

Discuss Various equipment for sale in the For Sale & Wanted area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi all, thanks for letting me join. After a good few years of undertaking various commercial installations I have packed up for good in this sector. I now have a store full of equipment, that is now for sale. All of the items were bought for specific projects so have had light use only on that project. Items include:- 2 no. Freezemaster 690E freeze kits, REMS Mini Press with tongs 15mm to 35mm, REMS Cento 110v pipe cutting machine and bench vice, Milwaukee 12v cordless pipe cutter, Rigid CA-330 Borescope inspection camera with wifi/bluetooth, Anton Flowclean Plus power flushing machine, plus various ancillary equipment such as Lyte fibreglass steps, Armorguard lockable steel site box, brand new podium steps, industrial racking, 2 no steel/birch ply work benches, louvred bin racks and storage bins.

Would be ideal for small commercial contractor or engineer looking for a specific bit of kit. message me for prices, they are around 40% to 60% off current prices based on age and condition. Thanks Steve (based in Essex for collection, or will courier if fees paid)

Could be interested in the Rems mini press tool and tongs Mcvite can you post a picture of the tool, what profile are the jaws ?? Which fittings have you been using ?? Pm me a price you would accept and we'll see how it goes 😉👍 . Regards kop

H
Could be interested in the Rems mini press tool and tongs Mcvite can you post a picture of the tool, what profile are the jaws ?? Which fittings have you been using ?? Pm me a price you would accept and we'll see how it goes 😉👍 . Regards kop
Hi kop, will pop over to stores at the weekend and take some pictures for you. The tool was bought for a specific project and has only been used for around 2 months from new. We were using Peglar Xpress copper fittings for heating and domestic services. I have 15, 22, 28 and 35mm tongs available. The unit is in a steel carry case. I have attached a pdf with links to the equipment I have.

Attachments

• HPM Equipment.pdf
    99.8 KB · Views: 14
Definitely interested in the Rems presstool charger battery and the 15- 22- 28 mm tongs post a few pictures and private message me a cash price on the day , I would drive to and pick it up off you . Cheers kop

Reply to Various equipment for sale in the For Sale & Wanted area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock