Search the forum,

Discuss Van Smashed.... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

clarky101

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Going to pick my stepson up from a garage tonight, driving down a country lane when my Transit was smeared by an oncoming VW transporter taking out the complete drivers side from the drivers door all the way through to the lights even my magnetic sign has been ripped in half.....drivers door window exploded like a gun going off & the wing mirror was ripped off...." not going that fast probably around 30 " yer man said....on a country lane that 2 cars would struggle to get passed each other.....Had the van from new, a 56 plate with 35k on the clock......cheesed off from Bexhill...:sick:

England 0
Germany 1:sick:

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry to hear that mate, hope it all gets sorted for you soon and you're not injured

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

glad no one was hurt has the other guy admitted liability ?

Cheers.... No one was hurt...
He said sorry three times and was sheepish when my stepson &
Machanic turned up, but didnt actually admit liability...van looks a write off to me but will have to see...canna afford one at the mo & probably only get 5k from the insurers so
Happy days all round..

Sorry to hear that Clarke hope it all gets sorted. Insurance is a right rip off IMO

That's bad news. Hope you get it sorted quickly. The downtime that courtesy vans, and all the other crap that comes with making a claim take their toll.

My van got backed into, and it cost me a couple of days sorting it out, and picking up/dropping off courtesy vans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Van Smashed.... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock