Search the forum,

Discuss Van organisation motorbike in the General Off-Topic Chat area at PlumbersForums.net

Tommo25

Gas Engineer
I have a transit custom which I use for work (plumbing and heating) but also for taking my bike to track days. Does anyone have any idea how I can keep my van neat and organised? It always seams to be messy. I don't really want any racking because it will make it difficult to get the bike in and out. Hope I've put this in the right section. Thanks

Stackable crates with different number stickers and a list on a clipboard of whats in each crate?
Think the one`s I use are in the link, they are tough not thin and flimsy.

What`s the bike?

Clean van!!!!
Don't waste your time.

Your time would be better spent to cure Global Warming, Covid 19, Cancer and so on.
I've been trying to keep a clean van for 25 years. I do clean it, but only stays that way from Friday afternoon until midday Monday.

Reply to Van organisation motorbike in the General Off-Topic Chat area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

My son has an apprenticeship interview for to become a plumber and heating engineer. The have said there will be a multiple choice exam for this for suitability. The thing is my son panics during tests/exams. Is there any book I can buy him to practice the multiple choice test for the exam? What...
Replies
Views
I want to reconnect some outbuildings to an existing water supply. The supply pipe is old 22mm MDPE and buried for a fair distance so not going to dig it up and replace it 😬. Question is can I use normal 22mm plumbing push-fit connectors to make the connection as finding 22mm MDPE fittings...
Replies
Views
Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could be causing this leak. Already Changed the Pump Elbow as one of the clips had popped which was causing a second small leak, Any idea? Is it time to buy...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
The fittings below are for a mixer bar attached to a self contained shower. i.e not a wall. The attaching screws have snapped. I could get two new brackets, dismantle that existing one and start again or I could try and re attach via those screws, removing the broken ones from the plate and wall...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock