Search the forum,

Discuss Valve identification in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Afternoon all, just try in identify thus valve, circa early 2000's. Bought a replacement from Toolstation to do a quick change. I wanted to keep the nut and olive on the 10mm pipe and replace the leaking body of the valve. The threads were different!!

Attachments

• PXL_20210918_143535508.jpg
    PXL_20210918_143535508.jpg
    261.7 KB · Views: 14
Afraid to say normal for 10 mm compression fittings hardly 2 manufacturers the same
If you can get nut below olive easiest solution is to carefully use a junior hacksaw and cut old olive off. Cut at 45 degrees when nearly thro use thin bladed screwdriver to snap olive.

Is the gland nut leaking under the white plastic cap ?

Reply to Valve identification in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi I am trying to fit a Hive Radiator valve into my existing TRV valve body to make them automatic so have bought a Hive valve to try it out. I have done this before in another install but the valves were Danfoss and directly compatible with Hive. I am looking for an adapter that will be able...
Replies
Views
Rad is leaking from TRV valve, seems to be seeping out of where the pin comes up. I tried tightening up the nut below the pin, but that didn't help. I then looked online and saw that removing the nut and packing with some plumbers tape may help, but whenever I try to remove the nut a load of...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have I blend valve from Nu-Heat ( they bought it from Reliance, as per attached spec). I have dismantled the valve now 3 times and replaced it with new components from Nu-Heat but the valve is not working properly. The valve replacement seems very simple with 4 main components and some...
Replies
Views
This is driving me bonkers! I have a Jaquar shower mixer unit - which has started to leak from the diverter cartridge. I think it's an early Florentine model circa 2006 though not 100% sure. I've removed the faceplate, unscrewed the chrome collar - and now want to extract the diverter...
Replies
Views
I have Honeywell Valencia TRVs 10mm pipe size, I’m making mods to accommodate larger rads and it looks like the 10mm compression insert is special to Honeywell as all available inserts are 15mm to 10mm which do not fit as the compression nut has a 10mm hole, not a 15mm. Anyone know if you can...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock