Search the forum,

Discuss Valve ID`s required please? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Gordon T

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Can anyone tell me the make and model of these valves please?

20190615_115148.jpg

20190612_111035.jpg

I’d certainly check with RWC as Townfanjon said. It’s clearly off a megaflo but more likely RWC make it for Baxi and will be a whole lot cheaper if they do

Reply to Valve ID`s required please? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Can anyone please tell me where I might purchase a 90° bend 15mm x 22mm Isolating Valve Thanks and Regards. Hugh
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Hi all. This ‘valve’ is at the bottom of our domestic hot water cylinder. Anyone have any idea what it is please? It must’ve been there for many years and seems to be leaking.
Replies
Views
hi could someone please tell me how a Danfoss tp9000 programmer with a remote sensor is wired to an existing s plan system?
Replies
Views
Hi. Could somebody recommend a Muslim shower valve that does not leak please? Or one that has a washer that you can replace if it leaks? Some sort of tap will be fine that you can connect the shower pipe to please, ideally in chrome? Many thanks in advance
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock