Search the forum,

Discuss Valliant Turbomax Plus boiler in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi everyone sorry its my 1st post and to start to beg for info straight away but really have problem with boiler, It comes on when its not supposed to, out side of its program in odd times, had 2 different plumbers come to fix it but still not fixed, one plumber changed the gas valve this do nothing at all, charged £260 another plumber came and said it was the main electrical board changed this for a new one at £344.
But still got the problem of boiler coming on on its own accord, i have disconnected the external thermostat so the boiler is isolated from it and operating on its own stat now, but still problem exists, the plumber is baffled, please please can someone do a proper diagnosis on it or have you any suggestions to this fault? thanks everyone! Bobby

Wait until you haven’t had heating on, or wait until system cools down, then run a hot water tap and feel the flow pipe underneath the boiler.

Reply to Valliant Turbomax Plus boiler in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock