Search the forum,

Discuss Valliant ecotec 637 no water sign on display and radiator flashing in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi.
i have new installed valliant ecotec 637. The tap button is not showing on the display and the radiator is flashing on the screen. I can press the right button and change all the radiator settings but I am unable to access any of the tap settings as there is nothing on display. Please help!

637 is a system boiler so just heats
The external controls will decide if that heat goes to radiators or hot water cylinder

Hi.
i have new installed valliant ecotec 637. The tap button is not showing on the display and the radiator is flashing on the screen. I can press the right button and change all the radiator settings but I am unable to access any of the tap settings as there is nothing on display. Please help!
So your installer never showed you how to operate your new system boiler ? It’s not uncommon
Chking

Reply to Valliant ecotec 637 no water sign on display and radiator flashing in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock