From the United States of America? - Checkout our specific plumbing forum for you:USA Plumbing Forum

Discuss Valliant ecotec 637 no water sign on display and radiator flashing in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi.
i have new installed valliant ecotec 637. The tap button is not showing on the display and the radiator is flashing on the screen. I can press the right button and change all the radiator settings but I am unable to access any of the tap settings as there is nothing on display. Please help!

scott_d

Plumber
Gas Engineer
637 is a system boiler so just heats
The external controls will decide if that heat goes to radiators or hot water cylinder

Wetroom Store - Official Forum Sponsor
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

centralheatking

Esteemed
Plumber
Hi.
i have new installed valliant ecotec 637. The tap button is not showing on the display and the radiator is flashing on the screen. I can press the right button and change all the radiator settings but I am unable to access any of the tap settings as there is nothing on display. Please help!
So your installer never showed you how to operate your new system boiler ? It’s not uncommon
Chking

Reply to Valliant ecotec 637 no water sign on display and radiator flashing in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net. Plumbing questions, answers, tips and tricks.

Corgi Direct - Plumbers Forums Sponsor
Plumbing Advice - Find Plumbers Jobs
Wetroom Store - PlumbersForums.net Sponsor
uHeat Forum Sponsor - PlumbersForums.net
Bulk Workwear - Workwear Sponsor for Plumbers Forums
Test4Less PlumbersForums.net Sponsor
Power Shower Booster - Official PlumbersForums.net Sponsor
Plumbase - PlumbersForums.net Sponsor