Search the forum,

Discuss Valiant Ecotech Pro 28 Combi A - Error F22 - Filling Loop Trouble in the DIY Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Hey!

I'm having a bit of trouble with my boiler. I was hoping that someone could help!

Error F22 is displaying and I need to increase the pressure. I've tried this but I'm having a bit of trouble. My understanding is that I need to move both valves in a direction that results in water flowing through the pipes and increasing the pressure on the boiler.

I've tried doing this but I can only see one valve that can be moved. I've looked above and behind the pipes and can't see the second one. I'd be super grateful if someone could help me identify it!

I've attached pictures which hopefully helps. Thanks so much! :)

Attachments

• Boiler 1.jpg
    Boiler 1.jpg
    110.3 KB · Views: 11
  • Boiler 2.jpg
    Boiler 2.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 10
  • Boiler 3.jpg
    Boiler 3.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 10
Your filling loop has been detached and two caps put on ( this is correct but hardly ever happens in practice!)

The chrome fitting with the black handle is one end, the chrome fitting immediately to its right is the other end.

First turn the black handle 90 degrees, to its “off” position.

Then remove the two caps and attach the flexible braided filling loop between them, this hose will have a similar valve with a similar handle.

The braided hose may have been placed on top of the boiler, or be in one of the kitchen cupboards nearby.

If it can’t be found you can buy another one.

The braided hose may not have another valve on it as the heating side fill has a double check valve fitted, which means water should only flow one way (unless it’s damaged). Everything else is as perm Ben-gee.

Reply to Valiant Ecotech Pro 28 Combi A - Error F22 - Filling Loop Trouble in the DIY Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock