Search the forum,

Discuss Valiant ecotec 831+ combi/ Honeywell wireless programmer in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could do with advice in exactly what connection terminals to connect to on the 831 PCB, I'm OK regarding live neutral and earth from the programmers relay which is a bdr 91 but it's the switching part of connecting to the PCB I'm unsure of. ie do I connect to the 24volt after removing the link or would this send 240 volt AC through the pcb

Hi cliff7, you'll need to be Gas Safe Registered to be accessing the PCB so no advise can be given on this forum. One of the mods will be along shortly......

Just because you disagree with what you can do doesn't mean you need to breach forum rules :ban:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Valiant ecotec 831+ combi/ Honeywell wireless programmer in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi - hoping someone can help with a what I think is a simple question! I have a Salus wireless thermostat connected to an Ariston combi boiler (a very old, but functioning, boiler...). The boiler is working fine for hot water, but the thermostat isn't working - the wireless receiver and the...
Replies
Views
C
Sorry in advance for the long thread! Just want to make sure i provided as much detail as possible. We are currently building an extension and whilst devastating the house have decided to install a new boiler, we have also opted for a John Guest UFH system to be installed in the new...
Replies
Views
L
L
Can anyone advise which connections to use on the new Vaillant ecotec plus 831 boiler, to activate the two port valves for 2 different heating zones? the boiler has 230v and 24v connections. Also using Honeywell wireless programmer and 2 stats. i have the s plan plus wiring guide however it's...
Replies
Views
mountainman
M
H
Hi All, Can someone please advise me on how to fit a Siemens Rev 24RF wireless Programmer to a Vaillant Ecotec 837 Combi? The Ecotec has a live, Neutral and Earth terminal connected to the main supply which powers the boiler, the boiler also has terminals 3, 4 and 5 The Wireless...
Replies
Views
JAP&H
J
P
Hi, I'm looking to install a wireless programmer and stat on my Main Combi 30 HE. I believe the Towerstat RF/BM Radio Frequency Control Receiver is compatible and the modular receiver simply replaces the existing mechanical timer. However, what happens to the existing room stat? Will I...
Replies
Views
Billy Bob Bob
B
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock