Search the forum,

Discuss vaillant??? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

andyg0507

been to a job today and the boiler in question is a vaillant fitted in 1986, (i was 5) and the bloke who i work with was (4):).

anyway, leak on boiler couldn't really see much so got underneath and what i think is the dhw heat exchnger seems to be leaking from somewhere??

cant find a part number anywhere but customer is swinging towards new boiler, big house so needs a ecotc 937 (customers prefrence, vaillant) any body had any issues with these boilers??

sorry meant to add, no mi's for boiler.

Last edited by a moderator:
vaillaint all the way

WB all the way!!!!!

i wonder which one brings more cash in in the future lolz

They are the size of a washing machine (nearly) but if youve the space then not a prob.

Vaillant in general appear to be decent boilers. Don't see many up my way though. As Blackcatgas mentioned the 937 is a lump. Got that 15L store.

if its a plastic colirifier (plate heat) look at abkot uk/euro boiler spares they do a metal conversion kit

hi gas man, it is th plastic one, but the only thing ive noticed whilst researching the part is the posistion of it on the existing boiler is sideways, and all pictures ive found it is facing the front, would this be a problem??

also ive read about having to cut the link on pcb and change disc on divertor valve, any info regarding this.

Best boilers going in my opinion a pleasure to fit, never had a problem, merchant pushed viesmann my way so i fitted a couple one a combi and the other a system boiler, not installer friendly and had issues with both, stick with valliant.

Best boilers going in my opinion a pleasure to fit, never had a problem, merchant pushed viesmann my way so i fitted a couple one a combi and the other a system boiler, not installer friendly and had issues with both, stick with valliant.
try the remehas trick to make them easy to fit is fit valves to boiler and then lower the boiler into the jig makes it an easy boiler to fit

dont like the plastic casing, inside looks good though just like a valliant, so i should have a open mind, but why change when you know you are fitting the best VALLIANT for me.

hi gas man, it is th plastic one, but the only thing ive noticed whilst researching the part is the posistion of it on the existing boiler is sideways, and all pictures ive found it is facing the front, would this be a problem??

also ive read about having to cut the link on pcb and change disc on divertor valve, any info regarding this.

no problem with it facing front on,you dont need to cut a link in the pcb normally

cheers gas man, customer is going with a new boiler instead of part fitting, but thanks for info, learned something more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to vaillant??? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
The fittings below are for a mixer bar attached to a self contained shower. i.e not a wall. The attaching screws have snapped. I could get two new brackets, dismantle that existing one and start again or I could try and re attach via those screws, removing the broken ones from the plate and wall...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock