Search the forum,

Discuss Vaillant vsmart simple question in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

sammathias

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Can vsmart be overrided by simply pressing the plus sign on thermostat...reason I ask is customers + button doesn't increase temperature, never has and she's only ever been able to turn it on/off via app. Never fitted one clearly but would have thought her thermostat is faulty??

Yes it should. I’ve had one of these out the box broken covered under warranty

Can vsmart be overrided by simply pressing the plus sign on thermostat...reason I ask is customers + button doesn't increase temperature, never has and she's only ever been able to turn it on/off via app. Never fitted one clearly but would have thought her thermostat is faulty??
Did you try if the minus button works? Are the batteries the right way around? Have you got good WiFi connection? But as riley has said you can override them without problems.

Reply to Vaillant vsmart simple question in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock