Search the forum,

Discuss Vaillant un vented BPEC in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

spanner

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Had a wonderful day today. Attended the unvented BPEC course and all went perfectly well and truly felt like a day of relaxed atmospheric recoverable achievement

Must get another break sooner than ever to attend one of those boiler fault finding courses. Lovely atmosphere and the food was just delicious :clap::grouphug::clap::clap::clap:

Well brill especially food was 1st class. Oh another 5 years of experienced practical and ere we go. Thanks YYEEEHAAAA. NOW ONLY ME CCN1 oh. Our God! Fingers crossed and toes :clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Vaillant un vented BPEC in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

H
Just like to say a big hello to everyone on this great forum. What a find!! i must say when googling . I have been reading the forums for the past week as a guest and i was so overwhelmed by the information members shared to help one another i wanted to join :) I am 35 years old and i have been...
Replies
Views
hunter2k
H
L
Hi all We're having a problem with our combi boiler leaking water and the Gas Safe engineers we've got a contract with to service and repair the boiler can't seem to get to the bottom of the problem. The boiler only started to leak water after we'd called out the engineers about 5 weeks ago...
Replies
Views
Lancashire Lass
L
S
can anyone tell me why the hell im not getting any response when applying for jobs with this C.V.: Tom Schofield 4 Queens drive, Glossop' Derbyshire, SK13 8RB 01457869280 About me: I am an experienced, consistent and competent gas service engineer with a great, practical...
Replies
Views
Puddle
P
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock