Search the forum,

Discuss Vaillant Turbo Max Heating question in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jagurxjsport

Dear all, I think I am having problems with my central heating. I have a Vaillant Turbo Max Plus. I have had it installed since 2002 without any serious problems and only once did it stop working because of a power cut. Since March this year the problem I seem to have is that the radiators seems to come on or be constantly warm even though the timer for the boiler is not on. I have checked the timer and it is set to the correct time. I have hot running water whenever I need so there are no problems there. Someone told me that is could be the frost protection. I have not noticed the radiators come on this November to February and it was cold then, so is it me worrying about nothing or do I actually have a fault with my boiler.
I would be grateful if someone could help me with this issue.
Many thanks.
John

Could be heat circulating round heating when there is a hot water demand.
Call a GSR to take a look mate.

I have checked the fault settings and it saye S 07, which is "Pump over run (heating operation), i have no idea what that is.

That's not a fault it is what the boiler is doing at the time.
Post a request for a GSR and I'm sure someone will be able to sort it for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Vaillant Turbo Max Heating question in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock