Search the forum,

Discuss Vaillant System Boiler and Megaflow Installation in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hello,
I have open vent old Ideal boiler (in the kitchen)with open vent hot water cylinder.(on first floor cabinet)
We would like to change the boiler to Vaillant Ecotec Plus 624 system boiler and 210i unvented indirect Megaflow cyclinder.
How much it will cost the labour? How long it will take to install them?
Anyone has unvented cylinder ticket and possibly approved Vaillant installer.
Thanks

Best to get some quotes and I would say 4-5 days depending on what you want

Location ?

Is this someth you’ve just decide, or have you had some investigation work carried out already? For example incoming cold mains pressure or the flow rate of your cold water? These are generally necessary for swapping to an unvented cylinder.

Reply to Vaillant System Boiler and Megaflow Installation in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Our kitchen mixer tap has started dripping. Like so much of the plumbing in our almost new build bungalow, it is lacking! The plumber didn't install any isolating cocks in the H&C feed to the tap so how can I identify which of the valves is passing? Shut the whole H&C water system down?
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16 mm copper water pipe. I exposed the pipe by removing a ~30cm section of the plastic sleeve and a ~10 cm section of the pipe around the hole. Several...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m planning to pour a 100mm deep concrete patio on 100mm hardcore. In order to achieve the same final height to line up with the rest of the patio, I...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock