Search the forum,

Discuss Vaillant no hot water in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi All

Re: Vaillant Turbomax VUW 242E, 282E- no hot water

I have a Vaillant combi that ? has a faulty main control switch or electric /pump problem(I'm guessing).

Hot water was not coming on unless heating was also on

Then when trying to get hot water to come on without heating on I boiler turned on and off knob on and it fired up and heated the hot water fine , however when I tried running tap again and not turning boiler off and on no firing up of boiler and stone cold water. I
then tried turning the on off knob again but second time round boiler refused to fire up and heat hot water.

Does a part need changing please?Thanks for your help

Betty

time to get a gas safe engy in

I’m afraid you won’t get any advice on a boiler repair. Please read the forum rules. Best advice is get a gas engineer out

Reply to Vaillant no hot water in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Looking for any ideas to help. I've a Heatrae Sadia Hot Water tank, heated through Oil fired boiler (working fine). A week ago I reset the air gap as I was having dripping from the pressure relief valve. Since then I've lost a lot of pressure from the hot water feed to my shower. The rest of...
Replies
Views
Heating and hot water is not working. Plenty of heating oil. I have replaced batteries in thermostat and it seems to be working ok, showing flame to call for heat, and the receiver seems to be working ok with green light, but heating is just not firing. I really am not sure what the problem is...
Replies
Views
R
Hi, I have boiler Vaillant VUW SOE 242_2-3 R2 (it's TurboBlock Pro). Does somebody have service manual / maintenance PDF where can I get some additional informations? Here's my problem: I'm not sure at what bar should I pump the chaimber (pre-charge pressure at bars). When I turn on the hot...
Replies
Views
Revlyne
R
  • Question
Have a sytem boiler with unvented cylinder with 2 heating zones plus hot water in a house we moved into recently. To start with we were always amazed at the water pressure so on the odd occasion that the water was only luke warm it was easily forgiven, but over time we have come to realise that...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a Vailant EcoTec Boiler with a Megaflo. These are controlled by a Honeywell controller. I have one 3 port diverter, where one of the outputs goes to a 2 port diverter prior to the Megaflo (I believe this is some safety feature). I have run into an intermittent problem where some...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock