Search the forum,

Discuss vaillant MAG-sine 250/7 water heater in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

boilerCollector

is the vaillant MAG-sine 250/7 water heater a multipoint or singlepoint?

or houw do you tell if its a multipoint or singlepoint?

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to vaillant MAG-sine 250/7 water heater in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I've recently replaced an immersion heater for a direct cylinder, for 2.75-3kW. The new one seemed to be working a week before I got a callback. I checked the resistance of the immersion heater, and it read 19ohms, and the voltage on the live and neutral read 230V, but there was no humming or...
Replies
Views
looking for a plumber who can repair a opalia C 16 gas hot water heater or advise local plumber.
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a tank Bradford White 50 gallon gas hot water heater for a 1700 sq ft home with 2 1/2 baths, HOWEVER, I am only one person living there. It was installed in March of 2015 so it is 8 years old. I believe life expectancy for a typical hot water heater is around 10 - 12 years so I...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have an unvented water heater which for some reason every year causes me issues. At the end of 2023 I noticed that the pressure valve gauge was going up when the water tank was switched on. My local plumber came and re-pressured the expansion vessel as it was flat, afterwards we tested...
Replies
Views
T
Replacing elderly Brittony 11T multipoints,I have three bathrooms ,two kitchens (heating by baxi wallheaters,preferable to the cost of central heating options). I have three options replace with the main multipoints ,refurbish the two ageing Brittony or replace withtwo condensing multipoints. A...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock