Search the forum,

Discuss Vaillant filling loop leak in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Afternoon all,

My boiler pressure is slowly rising above green every other week and I've located the leak to be the check valves on both sides of the filling loop. Is there anyway I can cap one side off untill I can buy a new part? Furlough has made it hard financially atm. I've included a picture and one side of the filling loop is a small end compared to the other screw on end. Anyone know the measurements for a blank?
upperplumbers_vaillant_ecotec_plus_filling_loop.jpg

Have you tried taking the grey levers off (held in place by a screw) and tightened the valve underneath with an adjustable spanner?
I have yes, I had to remove the check valve and clean it all out as it was completely blocked up. I ran a cleaner round the system for a week, drained and then added inhibitor to the system but now I have this leak. One side of the filling loop is 1/4 inch? But the other is probably half the size

Reply to Vaillant filling loop leak in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer are) and one of the guys there reckoned it might be "The Gap". I went to the new stockist and the guy there disagreed it was "The Gap" and that he'd...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock