Search the forum,

Discuss Vaillant Ecotec Plus Combi & UFH Control - V Smart Possible? in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi All

Looking at having controls replaced / upgraded for a Vaillant Ecotect plus combi boiler. Currently have x2 zone valves on the heating (x1 for rads via a Honeywell wireless stat, and x1 for UFH circuits via Heatmiser stats - both wired to a Heatmiser wiring centre)

I'm interested in weather compensated heating if possible for the rads heating

Does anybody know from experience would it be possible to install a Vaillant V Smart 'system pack' whereby the rads heating output can be modulated via the V Smart and E-Bus, and the UFH output could be operated by the DHW output (ie the UFH stats essentially act as a DHW cylinder stat)?

If not possible does anybody have any other suggestions that have worked correctly form experience?

Cheers

Reply to Vaillant Ecotec Plus Combi & UFH Control - V Smart Possible? in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended floor. Pic 1 is inside porch, pex temporarily clipped to give an idea of pipe placement (ignore shoddy blockwork of booted cowboy builder!), Pic 2 is...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock