• Welcome to PlumbersForums.net - The international free plumbing advice forum. Professional plumbers sharing advice with fellow plumbers and DIY alike. Register for free today! - Checkout the Plumbing Advice forum and then our Plumbing Videos area which still needs populating.

Discuss Vaillant Ecotec Plus Combi & UFH Control - V Smart Possible? in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

AB Plumb

Hi All

Looking at having controls replaced / upgraded for a Vaillant Ecotect plus combi boiler. Currently have x2 zone valves on the heating (x1 for rads via a Honeywell wireless stat, and x1 for UFH circuits via Heatmiser stats - both wired to a Heatmiser wiring centre)

I'm interested in weather compensated heating if possible for the rads heating

Does anybody know from experience would it be possible to install a Vaillant V Smart 'system pack' whereby the rads heating output can be modulated via the V Smart and E-Bus, and the UFH output could be operated by the DHW output (ie the UFH stats essentially act as a DHW cylinder stat)?

If not possible does anybody have any other suggestions that have worked correctly form experience?

Cheers

Reply to Vaillant Ecotec Plus Combi & UFH Control - V Smart Possible? in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net