Search the forum,

Discuss vaillant ecotec lpg conversion in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

chauffagist

Any one know what the kit consists of for converting ecotec 630 system boiler to lpg? supplier forgot to send and I have installed the boiler here in France need to get up and running but no specific info in manual, other smaller ecotecs I have just needed to carry out pressure setting/alteration and gas analyser readings and the sticker kit for propane etc. other info on web suggests ecotec boilers can all be adjusted in the field to change over to different gas types? any advice greatly apprieciated

I've not done a NG to LPG conversion on any Vaillant but I was under the impression that it was done electronically on one of the D modes & the conversion "kit" was merely a sticker.

Last edited:
Taken from mI instructions
To reset the appliance from natural gas to LPG
mode, you need the Vaillant conversion kit Art.
No. 00 2001 0641.
To reset the appliance from LPG to natural gas
mode, you need the Vaillant conversion kit Art.
No. 00 2001 0642.
Convert the appliance as described in the conversion
kit.

Edit. you already know this, havent got the kit so no instructions, so your asking on here, sorry mate.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks yes you are right I do know the kit required and the number, I have heard it rumered its just stickers? just hoping someone out there has carried out the procedure from NG to LPG any info on this would help at the moment, I suspect similar procedure to the ecotec 415 plus series which is explained in very clear steps in the instruction manual. But never good to presume, guess on the blower to Vaillant tomorrow.

i have a kit for my boiler to convert from ng to lpg and its a bit more than a few stickers, its a new potterton combi boiler.
its not really a diy job either.

Done the conversion on a 630 last year and the kit consisted of a small plastic bag with a sticker and the figure for the new CO2 reading for propane which I think was 10.0 +or- 0.5 but double check that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to vaillant ecotec lpg conversion in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi there, Boiler question, but nothing that contravenes gas regs. To get to the point, the Vaillant EcoTEC Plus seems to have two knobs. One has a tap symbol, the other has a radiator symbol. Even the system boiler version of this boiler has two knobs. What I cannot make out is what purpose...
Replies
Views
Hi All First time poster here, I'm hoping you will be able to provide some insight. I'm about to carry out a loft conversion with en-suite on my house (currently a 3-bed semi with 1 family bathroom). At present I have a Vaillant Turbomax Plus 828E combi, and am thinking of replacing this with a...
Replies
Views
D
First time posting on here and I am after some help and advice on a project I have ongoing at home - a bit cheeky I know but as they say around here ‘Shy bairnes get nowt’! My children (10 and 8 at the time) were lucky enough to be given an above ground 15ft round swimming pool from some...
Replies
Views
S
Hello everybody! I rent a house with a Vaillant Ecotec pro combi boiler installed. I live in Brussels, not UK. Last year I had low pressure up to the point the boiler stopped working and saw the F.22 message. I searched my way through the Internet and found that I had to refill the boiler using...
Replies
Views
SteVen_200984
S
R
And here we go with another of our FLASH SALES Tonight only - offer expires at midnight on 30th Sep 2015. £100 off Worcester Classic CDi combi ErP 29cdi Classic Combi £749 + VAT 34cdi Classic Combi £849 + VAT 38cdi Classic Combi £969 + VAT 42cdi Classic Combi £1189 + VAT £100 off Vaillant...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock