Search the forum,

Discuss Vaillant EcoTec Exclusive 365/5-7 in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

My boiler is in continuos S40 mode. A reset fixes for a while and then it comes back. There are no f codes and the only other possible problem is the diagnostic code 118 reports 8 which is the CO2 sensor . The manual says that this number means Standy Reference resistance not OK . It has been like this for a long time . Does anybody know if this would cause boiler limiting ?

Reply to Vaillant EcoTec Exclusive 365/5-7 in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, We got a Vaillant Ecotec Exclusive Green IQ 835 combi boiler in November 2021 as we wanted the most efficient boiler that modulated really well, especially for heating. Two weeks after the installation, the heating engineer needed to recalibrate the boiler and after that we started...
Replies
Views
I had a new Combi boiler (a Vaillant EcoTec exclusive green IQ 843) installed a few days ago replacing a previous system one. My flat has 2 bathrooms on two floors with 2 showers and 1 bath. Heating works, and hot water mostly works as well but there's something that kicks in when we shower...
Replies
Views
Steve Bell
S
D
HI there, For some random reason, our boiler decided to stop working and is giving us an F.75 error code which according to the serivce manual, relates to "No pressure rise was detected on turning on the pump" and states the causes as: Water pressure sensor or/and pump defective Air in the...
Replies
Views
martin110
M
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock