Search the forum,

Discuss Vaillant ecotec 418 wiring in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

JCSPLUMBING

Hi lads. Having some issues with the wiring of the above boiler. I've run a new live neutral earth to the boiler from the fused spur via the wiring centre. I always thought the pump was switched with the orange on the 3 port. Now the pump live is seperate do I run the pump direct to boilers pump ports ? Also it says in manual the switched live goes into 4. I'm getting quite confused with it. I must admit we haven't wired a heat only boiler for years as we have a spark that does this for us. The old boiler was switched live with no pump overrun

Last edited by a moderator:
You need live from the pump to the boiler as well as permanent live. Switch lives goes to 4 in boiler

Done the pump live to boiler got it going now going to tackle wiring centre for switched live

Wire the pump to the boiler as that will control pump over run

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Vaillant ecotec 418 wiring in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We have an all Vaillant setup - an EcoTEC Plus 637 system boiler plus wired VR720 and VR92 SensoCOMFORT controller, driving two CH zones plus DHW. It all works, but unfortunately we have found that the room stats are poorly located, and so the level of control is not what it should be. We had...
Replies
Views
I just had a quote for a new boiler install as follows I dont undertand why a 15-60 boiler pump is needed and a 25-100 pump is needed as well I currently have an ideal mexico 2 heat only boiler - It has one DAB pump on the boiler return and a 2 port valve at the flow pipe to allow for heating...
Replies
Views
Hi I'm dealing with Vaillant Ecotec 824 R1 in one flat. The boiler make a very loud noise when central heating is on - this is random and occurs mostly at night. I'm sharing video showing the problem: So far we changed: 1. Expansion vessel 2. Pump 3. Water pressure gauge - analogue sensor...
Replies
Views
Hi, i've got a job with a Vaillant Ecotec 630 system boiler, and i don't know the full history but the house has definitely been extended significantly since the boiler was installed. There's now 21 radiators/towel rails. It's getting to temperature, but even after balancing, it's not heating...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Just wanted to share my experience with "upgrading" an S plan setup to Opentherm and Vaillant Control Center (VR66). There are a few threads on a few different forums but I wanted to share a full write-up with all the steps needed, benefits and costs. Overall, I fully recommend...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock