Search the forum,

Discuss Vaillant Boiler stopped firing up when the temp reached 36 c with video in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kevingrng

Hi all Pro....
Vaillant Boiler stopped firing up when the temp guage reach 36 c. It started after I bleed all the radiators. The system has plenty of water in it, ie (1.25 bars), I have bleed and bleed the radiators to ensure that there is no air in the system yet still it won't fire. Hot water is perfectly working. The pump and fan both sound like they are working. Thermostat seems ok. I set it on 23c. Room temp shows 19c.

Any suggestion or advise would really appreciate. I have upload Youtube video below.

youtu.be/vfI4owzvmB0

Regards,
KG

If I had to guess I would say that your knob spindle for the heating temp on your boiler is broken. Seems too random to be anything else.

EDIT: Actually yeah, I just realised you turned it up to get the boiler to come on. No idea.

Proper swag ring by the way. Interesting finger choice.

Last edited by a moderator:
No havent got chance to drain the whole system. I took the days off on friday to carry on.

If I had to guess I would say that your knob spindle for the heating temp on your boiler is broken. Seems too random to be anything else.

EDIT: Actually yeah, I just realised you turned it up to get the boiler to come on. No idea.

Proper swag ring by the way. Interesting finger choice.

Today afternoon, forget about the heating even hot water completely stopped. I heard a crank noise from the boiler, I had to shutdown .after an hour I turned it on stopped.

swag ring......haaa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Vaillant Boiler stopped firing up when the temp reached 36 c with video in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock