Search the forum,

Discuss Vaillant 430 Open Vented Boiler - Not firing up in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Chaps,

We've just had a new boiler/system installed by a plumber and it was wired separately by a qualified electrician, the electrician wired this as per the Vaillant manual.

The system is fully filled and vented but when trying to call for heat or water via the stats nothing seems to happen. Live monitor shows S30 but not faults.

Any ideas what could be the issue? the plumber has been called to came and check it out again but he is currently on holiday and wont be back until next weekend, the customer needs the system working soon as.

Any ideas what could be the issue?

Sounds more like you need the sparks back more than the plumber

Get the spark to check his wiring

S or y plan ?

Its an S plan system.

When calling for heat or water the pump kicks in but that's as far as it goes.

Will get the sparky to come back tomorrow. Any suggestions let me know so I get him to try....

Thanks!!!

yea quite simple hes wired it wrong pump on boiler should fire also pump might need wiring to the boiler

We've just had a new boiler/system installed by a plumber.....!

the customer needs the system working soon as....!

The plumber has shoved off and left boiler untested and un commissioned?

The electrician has shoved off and left boiler untested?

This has to be a diy installation gone wrong or a mate of yours
has fitted it and got out of his depth and now you need help.

All working now guys, wiring was double check and it was all correct, just needed to reset it by pressing the flame button...

Strange.... but it fires up now.

Thanks!

Is the benchmark filled in and boiler registered for warranty and Gas safe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Vaillant 430 Open Vented Boiler - Not firing up in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock