• Welcome to PlumbersForums.net - The international free plumbing advice forum. Professional plumbers sharing advice with fellow plumbers and DIY alike. Register for free today! - Checkout the Plumbing Advice forum and then our Plumbing Videos area which still needs populating.

From the United States of America? - Checkout our specific plumbing forum for you:USA Plumbing Forum

Discuss Vaccine. .??? in the General Off-Topic Chat area at PlumbersForums.net

Gasmk1

Gas Engineer
1st one done yesterday at St. Helens rugby ground very efficient about 30 mins all in checked in directed to seat in queue about 10 mins wait then vaccinated after answering questions then directed to seating area wait for 10 to 15 mins before leaving. No side effects so far

king of pipes

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Got my letter but none offered locally to me on the website 40 -60 mile journey will keep looking . Regards kop

king of pipes

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Wife got her letter on Saturday, similar thing. About 40 miles to nearest. Been told to hold fire and she'll get one in the town.
Now booked mine for the 21st and second one for the 12th of june with a 8 mile journey so not so bad now.

gmartine

Gas Engineer
From what I've read I wish I'd had the Pfizer vaccine as it is more efficacious than the AstraZeneca. You guys that've had the Pfizer how many weeks until they have booked you in for the second jab?

Reply to Vaccine. .??? in the General Off-Topic Chat area at PlumbersForums.net