• Welcome to PlumbersForums.net - The international free plumbing advice forum. Professional plumbers sharing advice with fellow plumbers and DIY alike. Register for free today! - Checkout the Plumbing Advice forum and then our Plumbing Videos area which still needs populating.

From the United States of America? - Checkout our specific plumbing forum for you:USA Plumbing Forum

Discuss Using the Grohe Smart control causes the hot water to run out quickly? in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

My plumber have installed the Grohe Grohtherm Smart Control system in my shower (actually, 2 systems in 2 showers).
After ruling out other possibilities, I came to the conclusion that using this system causes the hot water in the water tank to run out too quickly (the hot water runs out after 1-2 showers, instead of 4-5). Very wiered.

Has anyone encountered this phenomenon? What could be the cause of it?

Gasmk1

Gas Engineer
I would say you are probably using it more and not setting it right if it was ok before. Also your shower heads are possibly bigger than before, I would say read the instructions fully and test it out

Reply to Using the Grohe Smart control causes the hot water to run out quickly? in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net