Search the forum,

Discuss Update: Recent Downtime in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
[FONT=&quot]Hi guys and gals, [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Just a quick one to let you know about the recent downtime. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]We have some hard disk related issues with the SSD. We have a new server built and it's being customised, and we'll swap the data to it once it's secure. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]You shouldn't see any downtime during that process, but you might find the odd glitchy period while we're still loading off of the old server over the next 12/24 hours. Each time it goes offline we get an alert and will restore the glitchy files that didn't manage to get read/written to properly, and it'll come back up, but it's a case of cat and mouse during this time while we keep things rolling just enough to get on this new server. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The current server is a couple of years old now, so rather than just swapping to another drive on it, we'd rather get a new one built. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Hang in there. [/FONT]

can we help dan i have a hammer ?

Did you try turning it on and off again?

I've missed my vocation, I should be on a technical help line.

My mrs shouted through to the kitchen this morning,windows frozen,i shouted back,pour hot water on it,smoke alarm goes off and she shouts in pc on fire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Update: Recent Downtime in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock