Search the forum,

Discuss Unvented under sink heater in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Matt0029

Gas Engineer
Anyone seen a valve for a small undersink unvented cylinder that incorporats the pressure relief and expansion that goes out though the hot tap. I will try take a picture tomorrow. Thanks
[automerge]1579473384[/automerge]
IMG_20200117_153210.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20200117_153154.jpg
    IMG_20200117_153154.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 8
Dripper tap it’s a standard fibre washer on top that’s probably failed

Reply to Unvented under sink heater in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

P
Hi my daughters Ariston Cylinder has started to leak around the Emersion heater. She has never used the emersion heater so I was wondering if there was anyway to take it our and fil the hole with a blank? Or if anyone knows where to find an Ariston cylinder 150L unvented??
Replies
Views
Morning All I have a Megaflo unvented cylinder . Water had been dripping into the tundish so I tried to recharge the air gap, but when I went to turn the pressure relief valve it would not turn at all, as it usually would. My shower has been dripping in the bathroom next door , could in anyway...
Replies
Views
hello we have an unvented system. we have an issue where the hot water is hot for 10 seconds and then luke warm, turn off taps / wait and turn back and it repeats itself. had boiler checked and told it was the expansion vessel. Had the expansion vessel drained and recharged. plumber told me...
Replies
Views
Hello all, The kitchen sink in the property we are renting drains really slowly, and I was hoping to remedy or alleviate this with some educated advice. In addition to draining slowly, the sink also back fills when the washing machine pumps water out. I have had the initial undersink work...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have an unvented water heater which for some reason every year causes me issues. At the end of 2023 I noticed that the pressure valve gauge was going up when the water tank was switched on. My local plumber came and re-pressured the expansion vessel as it was flat, afterwards we tested...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock