Search the forum,

Discuss Unvented registration in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

gingalig

Gas Engineer
Hi Just wanted to clear up an issue, I'm G3 qualified and register my installs through gas safe, I have been told that this is now only applicable if the property has gas. I'm oftec registered as well and can add this to my scope but it seems a bit of an nonsense. Can anyone clarify. ?

I’ve never registered one without it being on an install with a gas boiler.
other that that, I just fill in the benchmark and the sticker on the cylinder. Building inspector seems to think that ok too.
I'm all for an easy life.

If your not already gas safe registered then Gas Safe will not accept a notification because your not on their system

This seems to confirm, I've no idea how old this is;

Gassafe G3.PNG

If your not already gas safe registered then Gas Safe will not accept a notification because your not on their system
I'm GSR as well, I'm on the system and registered with them for G3 and various other scope.
[automerge]1582399141[/automerge]
This seems to confirm, I've no idea how old this is;

View attachment 42639
Thanks for the clarification, oftec have told me its £24 to add to my scope with them.

Reply to Unvented registration in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock