Search the forum,

Discuss Unvented pipe work in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Huw

Hi all
Have recently had to service unvented cylinders and came across a few minor problems, like tundish over 600mm away from PRV etc.
How do I categorise these as I don’t think I could ncs them as in gas work.
Plumed them in but first time inspecting.
Thank you
Huw

Document it. I found that only people renting out were too bothered and wanting things rectifying.

Thanks guys. So I don’t have to put down anything on the paperwork except to document it.
I thought I might have to put down, not to current water regs or something like that.
Thanks again
Huw

Thanks guys. So I don’t have to put down anything on the paperwork except to document it.
I thought I might have to put down, not to current water regs or something like that.
Thanks again
Huw

God forbid , “ not to current water regs “ lol
Me and a mate have serviced 24 direct unventeds today admittedly all in one development, if I listed all the little faults ( namely tundish D1D2 etc etc ) I would be writing until the early hours .

just make a list of faults and recommend they address the issues, you could if you want quote for putting it right etc

It is 600mm from the T&P not so bad if the D1 from the Pressure Relief is a bit longer.
I list and say that it doesn't comply the Building Reg's G3 & MI's.

Hi all
Just to say thanks for all your help. Being a gas fitter for 35 years, I hope I can contribute to this forum as well.
Huw

It is 600mm from the T&P not so bad if the D1 from the Pressure Relief is a bit longer.
I list and say that it doesn't comply the Building Reg's G3 & MI's.
I never understood the reason for the 600mm measurement

Reply to Unvented pipe work in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock