Search the forum,

Discuss Unvented pipe work in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Huw

Hi all
Have recently had to service unvented cylinders and came across a few minor problems, like tundish over 600mm away from PRV etc.
How do I categorise these as I don’t think I could ncs them as in gas work.
Plumed them in but first time inspecting.
Thank you
Huw

Thanks guys. So I don’t have to put down anything on the paperwork except to document it.
I thought I might have to put down, not to current water regs or something like that.
Thanks again
Huw

Thanks guys. So I don’t have to put down anything on the paperwork except to document it.
I thought I might have to put down, not to current water regs or something like that.
Thanks again
Huw

God forbid , “ not to current water regs “ lol
Me and a mate have serviced 24 direct unventeds today admittedly all in one development, if I listed all the little faults ( namely tundish D1D2 etc etc ) I would be writing until the early hours .

just make a list of faults and recommend they address the issues, you could if you want quote for putting it right etc

Reply to Unvented pipe work in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

S
Hi All I had an unvented cylinder fitted about 6 years ago. It only supplies hot water to my shower. I was hoping for a much better flow rate from the shower but it seemed no different from the original combi boiler hot feed. There is (unusually) a lever that lets me select the combi or the...
Replies
Views
Steveo111
S
I have been facing central heating low pressure on unvented hot water RM Cylinders but can't see any leak on the PRV, expansion vessels and plasterboard celling. I have got unvented pressurized RM Cylinders hot water system with 27KW Worchester gas boiler with expansion vessels . When...
Replies
Views
losing pressure
L
Hi I've got water hammer issues with my cold feed and some with the hot feed. When the cold sink tap, cold bath tap and thermostatic shower in the main bathroom is opened and closed there are hammering sounds from the living room ceiling. It sounds like knocking. There's no hammering whilst...
Replies
Views
Good morning I installed a Harvey’s water softener recently. Have a semi detached property with 3 showers and a 2 toilets with a mega flow cylinder 25mm mains pipe work with 22mm onwards. I put the softener before the prv which was pre installed with the unvented cylinder as the rep said...
Replies
Views
Hi, I’m having issues with cold water to multiple outlets. Taps, showers, toilets cold water is fine at the kitchen sink. The hot water system is a Glenhill unvented cylinder. Hot water is fine at all outlets. I assumed the cold outlets not working were from the balanced cold from the...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock