Search the forum,

Discuss Unvented hot water cylinder in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

Old Account

Hi guys,

I was wondering if someone is interested in changing either the expansion vessel and the prv on a ultrasteel he cylinder.

The customer of mine would like either just changing the faulty parts or what I suggested Ian upgrading the whole pipework and safety parts as it seems very like diy.

I am not G3 registered at the moment therefore i would like someone to do the job for me.

IMG_0467.jpg

Please let me know if someone wants to do the job.

east London near Wanstead.

Kind regards

ronny

Its hard to tell by the pic , or at least what I am seeing , but there looks to be a rather important "part / parts" missing .
I am sure sombody will sort it for you

Its hard to tell by the pic , or at least what I am seeing , but there looks to be a rather important "part / parts" missing .

Hi Townfanjon,

There quite a few things to sort out but I am not allowed so therefore I am asking here on the forum.

It just looks horrible the way it's been installed. Hopefully someone will be interested if not I have to turn it down and advise them to look for someone who is G3 registered.

Thank for coming back to me, appreciateit.

Kind regards

Ronny

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Unvented hot water cylinder in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock