Search the forum,

Discuss unusual sink draining problem in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

when the kitchen sink is being used without the plug in, the water drains really slowly and backs up for a few seconds. But when I put the plug in, fill the sink up all the way to the top and take the plug out it drains really quickly, I have taken all the plastic pipes out underneath and cleaned them all. there was a bit of crud in the but not much. Put it all back together and the same problem exists. (I've also checked the overflow on the sink and that's clear. the house is relatively quite new but there is no warranty and to be honest, the plumbing quality is quite poor. we're also having similar issues with the showers. the whole system is connected to a Klargester Sewage Treatment Plant which appears to be working ok and the toilets are not affected. open to suggestions

Reply to unusual sink draining problem in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock