Search the forum,

Discuss Unusual mixer tap cartridge in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Popped into my local plumber merchants and they couldn't identify it.... Help please.

Attachments

• tap cartridge.jpg
    tap cartridge.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 16
You tried the showerdoc? Or there is a cartridge company whose name escapes me at the moment. Somewhere in Kent perhaps.
Posted 19.40hrs

Reply to Unusual mixer tap cartridge in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I can’t get one cartridge to budge when trying to replace in a mixer tap. The hot side cartridge was tight but removed with wrench comfortably, but cold side is so tight Ive burred the nut on the cartridge. Any advice on how else to remove the cartridge without damaging the mixer tap is...
Replies
Views
How do i replace the quarter turn cartridge on this cooke & lewis ricci bath mixer tap . Normally there is a grub screw somewhere to take the handle off, but for the life of me i cannot find one on this mixer. Any helpful suggestions would be greatfully received.
Replies
Views
I live in an apartment block where generally hot water is supplied from the communal hot water cylinder and cold water to bathrooms is supplied from cold water tanks in the loft. It is a vented system. However, in a basement flat and a ground floor flat cold water supply to bathrooms is...
Replies
Views
This is driving me bonkers! I have a Jaquar shower mixer unit - which has started to leak from the diverter cartridge. I think it's an early Florentine model circa 2006 though not 100% sure. I've removed the faceplate, unscrewed the chrome collar - and now want to extract the diverter...
Replies
Views
C
We tastes metalic! Help please!have installed new mixer taps and now the water
Replies
Views
Carol Y
C
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock