Search the forum,

Discuss Unpaid work/experience in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi all,

I am a 22-year-old building services engineer apprentice (SVQ Level 3). Looking for unpaid work/labouring and experience in any aspect within the Gas industry. I can work any evenings/weekends and maybe some day-time weekdays. I have a CSCS Card and C&G level 2 6035 diploma I am located in Edinburgh.

Hi

Thanks for joining.

I have moved this thread to the looking for work section of the forum.

Good luck!

Reply to Unpaid work/experience in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, Currently undergoing my level 2, hoping to get finished in the next few weeks. Looking to gain some experience, if anyone needs a mate etc. Im currently in the forces will be leaving in May however at the minute I can work Mondays/Fridays and weekends. Do not want paying just happy...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am a 22-year-old building services engineer apprentice (SVQ Level 3). Looking for unpaid work/labouring and experience in any aspect of Plumbing and Heating I can work any evenings/weekends and maybe some day-time weekdays. I have a CSCS Card and C&G level 2 6035 diploma I am...
Replies
Views
Hi I am a newly qualified gas engineer in Norwich and looking to gain some experience by working alongside someone. I am happy to travel a reasonable distance. Any advice would be gratefully received. thanks
Replies
Views
Hi I am looking to gain practical experience with a certified gas engineer. I was in search of an engineer to work with accompanying them to jobs. I would be happy to observe and support where possible. I am now working towards completing and submitting my portfolio. I understand that this...
Replies
Views
Hi All I've just started out studying NVQ level 2 plumbing and Heating and then further on to gas engineering. I work full time (Self-employed) and have been a successful Chef for 35 years but have no experience in the plumbing and gas industry. I have a car (clean licence) a good attitude and...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock