Search the forum,

Discuss UniLite Mini small bright work light in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

townfanjon

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Guys , I have always struggled finding a bright small work light , tried every inspection lamp made , they constantly fall over , drive me nuts and I have found this belter . Pipe slice to give you an example of size , not cheap £36 but fits in the toolbox and does the job . Google UniLite mini .
31E8C464-FBC1-4FE2-8C00-50ADB7B02E7C.jpeg

You got a picture of it on in the dark?

Nah , its too bright lol . 3 torch settings , 3 lamp settings , believe me the highest setting is probably too bright , been under some floors with it today and no 2 lamp is just about right.
[automerge]1571583790[/automerge]
Sorry magnetic as well

Guys , I have always struggled finding a bright small work light , tried every inspection lamp made , they constantly fall over , drive me nuts and I have found this belter . Pipe slice to give you an example of size , not cheap £36 but fits in the toolbox and does the job . Google UniLite mini .View attachment 40984
Is it your design and product it looks very well . centralheatking

Rechargeable pal , not on a stand its all part of the light , goes in loads of different positions, ace in boilers , I have only had it a week and if it got nicked or I broke it , I would go buy another

Dead handy that then, always difficult to get the light pointing in the direction you want.

Been using the lantern with the swivel head for 10yrs, ok it`s bigger but has a shoulder strap and is ace for the times I have to go chasing pipes in attics and having the swivel head I get the light exactly where I want it whilst working. Might get the one you show for the toolbag though.
Your post made me go to their website and I see the lanterns are now LED

Last edited:
Been using the lantern with the swivel head for 10yrs, ok it`s bigger but has a shoulder strap and is ace for the times I have to chasing pipes in attics and having the swivel head I get the light exactly where I want it whilst working. Might get the one you show for the toolbag though.
Your post made me go to their website and I see the lanterns are now LED

Yep its the fact it fits in the toolbox that makes it a winner in my book

yep ive got the big one slr 1000 i think it bright as feck very good

OK so I might get ripped for this but I tend to by my torches from Ali Express!

So far they've be absolutely spot on.

Anybody else tried them?
I’ve had a few rechargeable pocket torches for only a few quid each, best thing about them is they can be recharged in the van without getting in the way, plus there’s a whole other world of counterfeit good to peruse!!! 🤑. Only drawback with AliExpress and DHGate is there’s no guarantee on the delivery time.

I’ve had a few rechargeable pocket torches for only a few quid each, best thing about them is they can be recharged in the van without getting in the way, plus there’s a whole other world of counterfeit good to peruse!!! 🤑. Only drawback with AliExpress and DHGate is there’s no guarantee on the delivery time.
Absolutely true about delivery times, particularly at the moment due to chinese new year and the corona outbreak!

Reply to UniLite Mini small bright work light in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, We recently purchased a house and nothing seems to work correctly here, I've spent weeks rectifying issues. Plumbing, electrical, carpentry it's been never ending. The house was built by Barratt Homes in the year 2000, it is a 3 bedroom house called a Palmerston, the CH/HW system is a Y...
Replies
Views
Hi. Apologies if this seems like an essay. The short question is where do you lot work from? Do you have largish houses, or do you work from a unit somewhere, or do you live in and work from old two up and two downs? The longer read: After some thinking during a few days camping in the...
Replies
Views
Question asked to 365-Drills by customer of diamond core drills. I want to drill a hole into a ceramic lamp (even glass) and I want to know what size diamond core drill bit I should buy to drill the hole. I want it big enough to get the socket through but not so big that the lamp fitting...
Replies
Views
erpkid
E
C
Hi can anyone help. My gas fire has just failed a gas saefty inspection prior to renting my home out in a weeks time. It has failed on two points although only point 1 is documented on the safety sheet. 1/ No additional ventilation. Gas man said an additional air brick needs to be installed...
Replies
Views
Bernie2
B
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock